Adobe Creative Campus
As an Adobe Creative Campus, The University of Arizona wants to connect students and faculty to digital tools that inspire creativity and innovation. Through lively design events, trainings and workshops, and collaborations between students, faculty and staff, the UA and Adobe are empowering our problem solvers, creative thinkers and thought leaders to use digital media skills within and beyond the classroom walls.
Current students can fill out the following form to redeem their copy of Adobe CC by clicking here.
Graduating? Last chance to save 60% on Creative Cloud. Just US$19.99/mo.
Take Creative Cloud with you when you graduate. Your school access will expire soon, but thanks to a partnership between Adobe and your school, you can still get special student pricing — a savings of 60% — for an entire year.
- Includes Photoshop, Illustrator, and over 20 more desktop and mobile apps.
- Get your own portfolio website, premium fonts, and 20GB of cloud storage.
- Last chance for student pricing of only US$19.99/mo — regularly $49.99. That’s a savings of 60%.
Sign up by July 31, 2018, to take advantage of this special graduate price.
- Who is eligible to take advantage of this offer?
- Students in the graduating class of 2018 from participating universities are eligible to take advantage of this offer.
- How will graduates redeem this offer?
- Each university will get a unique link to place in emails and on their website that will direct students to an Adobe hosted landing page to redeem the offer.
- How will graduates migrate their assets to their new Adobe accounts?
- Graduates can migrate their existing assets to their new Adobe account using the guide on this page.
- How long will this program run for?
- Graduates have from March 28th to July 31st, 2018 to redeem this offer.
Click on the Read More button below to learn more about the upcoming events, giveaways, and opportunities available to you.